Deep Ellum Arts Festival

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Vicolette, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

The Deep Ellum entertainment district will be lit up April 5 through April 7 with three days of some of the best and most creative art work on display and on stage in Dallas. The free street fest features 200 visual artists, 100 musicians and songwriters, live performances on five different stages, the popular pet parade and plenty of food and beverages to keep you happy.

2. feucho1

feucho1 New Member

Deep Ellum Arts Festival pet parade

The love attending the Deep Ellum every april because of its location...even if you get bored of the festival you can easy walk to a lot of other restaurants and bars. Oh I should mention..I love seeing the puppies there every year at the Pet Parade... It is the best part of the event. I heard there is still time to register your pooch if you have one;)

3. ZZZder

ZZZder New Member

Deep Ellum Arts Festival gotta be one of the top 5 annual events in Dallas, and the cool thing is that it's FREE! I cannot wait to see the local Deep Ellum band,"Always the Alibi", play on April 7;)

4. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

It's amazing to me that with all the festival is offering in entertainment, it's free! That is awesome on so many levels. For the pet parade lovers, check out these pictures. They are all hams!