Delhi to Manali

Discussion in 'India' started by VacationBuddy, Jan 27, 2015.

1. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

Delhi is around 500 miles from Manali. The cheapest way to get there is on a bus plus there are dozens of buses departing each day. The bus operators servicing this route are Raj Himachal Holidays, Royal Travels Delhi, Swagatam Holidays. It takes around 2hrs to get to Manali from Delhi and fare costs between $10 and $20 depending on the bus you choose.

2. JK.Roudy

JK.Roudy New Member

The best way to reach Manali by taking the HP tourism bus from Scindia House (CP). Otherwise, you can fly from Delhi to Bhunter airport (nearest airport to Manali) and then take a taxi or bus to Manali (this will take around 2 hours).

3. duncanKolo

duncanKolo New Member

The HP tourism bus the Volvo bus which starts at Manali Bus stand on the Mall Road. The HPTDC bus office to purchase the ticket is next to Kunzum hotel (5 min walk). The other bus company is HRTC (Himachal Road Transport Corporation).

4. juanm

juanm New Member

The way I would do the trip from Delhi to Manali in two legs is as follows: Delhi to Chandigarh by train and fro there catch a volvo bus to Manali. This way would be less tiring.

5. Aalia Nebhan

Aalia Nebhan New Member

1) Train
    Delhi- Chandigarh (Shatabdi Exp). Chandigarh - Manali by car/bus

2) Road
    By car/bus. It takes nearly 13 hrs. Can take a deluxe bus (a/c) from Delhi. Night service available too.

3) Air travel
    Though Kullu has an airport, but unclear whether operating or not. (please check it with Indian airlines or other domestic airlines).

6. dashingguy5452

dashingguy5452 New Member

Delhi to Manali can be reached by Road, Train or Flight. Most comfortable, fastest and costliest way is by Air. You can cover a distance till Chandigarh by Train. After that you need to take a bus from Chandigarh for further journey.

7. KylieJones

KylieJones New Member

I would prefer flying rather than road tripping.

8. ritika

ritika New Member

I would prefer to go manali with my own vehicle....

9. akashsharma10

akashsharma10 New Member

Best way to go Delhi to Manali by tourist bus you can also book tourist bus and they never stop their bus on any ways you will reached there on 3 hrs

10. Sizzlerenderson

Sizzlerenderson New Member

Manali is the famous Place many of the indians also go there to spend their vacation with their families.

11. vishaljoshi

vishaljoshi New Member

Hello,

Manali is the great place many of the Indians also go there to spend their vacation with their families. Thanks for sharing information.