desert safari in Al Ain

Discussion in 'United Arab Emirates' started by gambler, Aug 18, 2008.

Tags:
  1. gambler

gambler New Member

hi there,

we are visiting Dubai for 6 days in the 3rd week of November and planning for a desert safari in Al Ain. what weather should we expect during November? we would like to have some fun-filled adventures, so recommend some other things to do at Al Ain? or interesting places to visit? thanks for all.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

We reached Al Ain from Abu Dhabi within 1 and 1/2 hours. Our trip was in March, so we have experienced the Dubai desert safari in a perfect time, it was sunny but not too much hot. November is also a good month to visit Al Ain as the weather is pleasant. You have many things to do here including visiting Hili archaeological site of the Bronze age, Al Ain palace museum, zoo and aquarium and the Jabel Hafeet.

The popular things to do in Al Ain are trip to Jebel Hafeet and visiting Beda'a Bint Saud. Beda'a Bint Saud is a popular place in the desert. Many travelers go to this place for camping and if you like adventures, don't miss it. And the mineral spring at the base of Jabel Hafeet mountain is a must see one. To watch the sunset just drive to the top of this mountain and enjoy the view as well. In addition Al-Ain has wonderful parks to have fun and overall Al Ain is a wonderful tourist place, so have a nice trip!

3. georgex

georgex New Member

hi gambler, my experience of desert safari at the golden sand of Dubai was really amazing, i think Dubai offers you more adventurous activities than Al Ain, so go the desert safari in Duabi. Desert safari is one of the most interesting things to do in Dubai and you can choose a camel or car to do this adventure. I had a safari called Hatta safari and it was very nice. Hatta is a place located at the foothills of Hajjar mountains and a fun place to enjoy. Also there are evening desert safaris & over night desert safaris available, so book one among them and have the thrill of the desert race!