Disney Fantasy Cruiseship set to sail March 2012

Discussion in 'Cruises' started by Vicolette, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

If you're thinking about a cruise vacation with your family this year, now is the time to get ready and make your reservations about the newest addition to the Disney cruiseship family. Slated to start sailing in March 2012, Disney Fantasy is the ultimate in what it means to cruise. The ship is designed with the Golden Age in mind when cruising was "the" thing to do and guests received royal treatment. The Disney Fantasy has that bygone flavor coupled with superior service for you and your family. This Disney Fantasy Cruiseship photo gives you an idea of what to expect. This second photo shows the ships size that can easily maintain 4000 passengers. For comfort, luxury, fine dining, and endless entertainment, put a Disney Fantasy cruise at the top of your vacation list.

2. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

What port does it leave from? Don't most of the Disney cruises sail from Fort Canaveral? I know they're adding Miami in 2013.

3. Saw6

Saw6 New Member

Disney Fantasy Cruise to Hawaii

I'll be taking the 2 week Hawaii cruise in the Disney Wonder and sailing to Alaska. It'll be my first time at either of these destinations so I cannot wait! The only thing Im worried about is thta all the shore excursions I want to do are going to cost more than my cruise by the time i'm done..still I think it'll be worth it;)

4. Witchid4

Witchid4 New Member

Disney Fantasy Cruise built in Germany

Disney's new cruise ship looks stunning but was it built in Germany? I wished the ship could have been built in the US. I have been on a Disney cruise and absolutely loved it. The ships are wonderful and built with the highest quality but it would be nice if Disney was more of a leader in supporting American manufacturing.

5. FordHenry

FordHenry New Member

Disney Fantasy Cruise ports of call

As far as I know the Disney Fantasy will be based in Port Canaveral Florida and operate alternating, seven-night sailings to the Eastern and Western Caribbean with stops in with stops in St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, and Cozumel.

6. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

The maiden voyage scheduled for March 31 should be exciting! The ship does sail out of Port Canaveral and included in its Caribbean itinerary is a stop at Castaway Cay, the Disney private island. I'd love to see the AquaDuck water coaster on board the ship. I can only imagine how much fun that is going to be.