Disney World advice

Discussion in 'Florida' started by elrey, Nov 12, 2013.

1. elrey

elrey New Member

I know most people say that off-season is the best time to go to Disney World to avoid the crowds but I was shocked to expect it so crowded in September. I'm not sure what kind of people volume Disney World gets on pick season but anyone going there expecting thin crowds can forget it. Btw, if you're going to take the Disney Magical Express ride to and from the airport, its best you buy the special package deal that includes luggage pick-up (well worth it!)

2. lkoKals

lkoKals New Member

this maybe but if you ever try going to Disney World during the summer months when the kids are off school, you will think differently.

DW is such a popular attraction but if you plan your visit and time it right, you can have a blast. I suggest staying at a Disney Resort to benefit from Disney's Extra Magic Hours program, which allows to enter the park one hour prior to the official park opening, or stay up to 3 hours after everyone leaves.

3. Jimmi2

Jimmi2 New Member

Prepare yourself to spend a lot of money for sure...Disney ain't cheap! One thing we do when we go to Disney parks is to order from the kid’s menu. It is a great way for parents to save money while still getting a nice meal.

4. TaliaGones

TaliaGones New Member

Re: Disney World tips

Disney World is one of those places you gotta take your kids but like the previous poster says it's not cheap. Budgeting is key to make the most of it and not spend too much on restaurants, accommodation, etc. I saved a bundle of money with my family by getting a room with a kitchenette and not renting a car as we took the shuttle to the park.