Dubai beach hotels

Discussion in 'United Arab Emirates' started by 67kas, Jul 30, 2008.

1. 67kas

67kas New Member

hi, i am going to Dubai in late August for my 21st birthday with my partner and my mum. searching for Dubai beach hotels to stay for 4 nights, but couldn't find any with seaview, so can anyone suggest a good Dubai beach hotel, maybe 4 star? don't need very expensive ones, just moderate is ok, thanks for any help.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Duabi offers the finest selection of hotels such as Dubai Oasis, Madinat Jumeirah-Dar Al Masyaf and Jumeirah beach hotel in the popular Duabi beaches.

The Oasis beach hotel is located on the famous Jumeirah beach and very near to Dubai Marina. It is a 4 star beachfront hotel, so I think this is the best for you.It is my favourite hotel and whenever I visit Dubai, I stay here only because their service is excellent like 5 star hotel. Also there is a private beach available that offers many watersports, so you can spend good time there.

Also visit Dubai beach hotels page, you will get more hotel information.

Dubai is a perfect destination for beach holidays, so have a nice trip!

3. 67kas

67kas New Member

Thanks for that.we arrive Dubai in early morning,so will finish our breakfast in the hotel itself. But we would like to have our lunch in any of the nice rotating restaurants, so can you help on this.

4. The Travel Slut

The Travel Slut 6 continents, 87 countries & 64 cruises so far

I recently (April 2008) spent 3 nights in the Jumeirah Beach Resort and can safely say it was a premium 5 star resort plus I also inspected both the Burj al Arab and the Madinat and all would meet your criteria except the prices are not moderate at all.

I am not aware of many moderate priced beachfront resorts in the Jumeirah area.

5. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

As far as I know Dubai has only one totating restaurant which is at the top of the Hyatt Regency hotel,oh! but you can't beleive, at night if you view the city from here, wow! fabulous!! I got a chance once. The Hyatt Regency hotel is one of the most popular dining locations for all the visitors and most of the visitors eat here. And I think it takes more than 2 hours to rotate once, but offers wonderful views of the entire city and you can get food from all over the world.

6. 67kas

67kas New Member

thanks very much, only few days to go to fly, we are really excited. And my partner has big list of things to buy. so hope we will have a nice shopping in Dubai! bye for now.

7. nikky48

nikky48 New Member

Andrew, thanks for the very informative post, i was too curious about the beach hotels in Dubai and got your post .....

regards
    nikky

8. dubaivillas

dubaivillas New Member

67Kas

Contact us at 00971-4-3441710 at any Time!

Once you refer us that you were contacted here at FORUMS. We will provide you a huge discount on renting BEACH HOTELS in DUBAI.

We have all good range of JUMEIRAH BEACH HOTELS, JEBEL ALI BEACH HOTELS and DUBAI MARINA HOTELS.

We will provide you excellent serviced apartments with VIP living style you deserve.

You can simply visit our website, see every angled pictures and Book your hotel online now..

9. azeemi

azeemi New Member

hi buddy,
    I highly suggest you the the best and cheap but luxury hotel near shopping, commercial and night life areas of Dubai namely golden sands hotel apartments. here you can hire a really cheap rent family apartment for 3 or 4 nights. Online reservation service available on the website.

Regards