Dudhsagar Falls in Goa

Discussion in 'India' started by Vegasgrl, May 15, 2017.

1. Vegasgrl

Vegasgrl New Member

Hi,

I had vacations at India many times, but couldn't get a chance to visit Goa. I heard that the Dudhsagar Falls in Goa is very popular. This July I'm planning for a vacation at Goa, so anyone help on how to reach Dudhsagar Falls from Goa and guided trekking trips? Thanks in advance for any suggestions...

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

The amazing Dudhsagar Falls in Goa is the 4th tallest waterfall in India and located in the border of Goa and Karnataka. The best time to visit this falls is the end of the monsoon, that is between October and April.

Trains are available to reach Dudhsagar from Goa, but I booked a AC Coach and it took 1 hr to reach there. The ticket includes water bottle, snacks, lunch, Life jacket & entry fee.

Trekking is the major attraction and if you like to go for trekking, then there is a guided 12 km trek can be organised by many travel agents upon your arrival from the Kulem Railway Station which offers a breathtaking view of Dudhsagar Falls. Check out Goa Hotels page too for the best accommodation to suit your Goa vacation. Have a nice trip!