Elton John Vegas Show

Discussion in 'Las Vegas shows' started by mitraveler, Jan 20, 2013.

1. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

Sir Elton John--and brand-new dad--is going to be playing Las Vegas this spring. He's going to play Caesar's, a venue fitting to one of the most popular singers out there. Tickets are not cheap, but you get to see a legend. They start at $112 and go up to $700 for the best seats in the house.

Elton John tickets are available here.

2. Jimyhat

Jimyhat New Member

elton john las vegas shows 2013

I've seen Elton at Caesar's four times already and I rate him as high as Rod Stewart and Celine Dion. In fact, if you're in Vegas you should try also to see Rod and Celine since they're playing in Vegas currently. Oh, as far as seats are concerned, don't bother spending top dollar for the best seats...there is not a bad seat in this particular venue.

3. recuperai

recuperai New Member

Elton's million dollar piano

What do you think of Elton's million dollar piano? I thought it lookd stunning and it is no doubt a big part of his show. I too think Elton and Rod are two of the greatest performers ever! Given their age, it's quite remarkable how they can still engage crowds, though it was disappointing he did not sing “candle in the windâ€. Would you see him a fifth time? I may see him again but I will definitely not pay $250 for a seat again!

4. rafabenitez

rafabenitez New Member

get cheap seats for elton john show

Ditto about the seats and Elton! Our cheap seats ended up being awesome...i'm so glad we were told this before buying the tickets. I bet the folks who payed top-dolla for seats didn't know. Oh, i'd also one thing: if it's your first time at the Ceaser's Palace, get there early because the hotel is huge and the theatre can be hard to find.