English speaking?

Discussion in 'Honduras' started by mitraveler, Aug 19, 2016.

1. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

I've heard that Honduras works well for English-speaking travelers? What would be the best places to go for someone who speaks English and some Sesame Street-level of Spanish? It's such a pretty place, but I want to make sure I can get around if I go.

[​IMG]

The national bird of Honduras. Photo: Matthew Romack

2. joyne

joyne New Member

Hey there!
    No worries, you should be totally fine with English! I've been to this area for several times now as I'm doing a lot of research in astrology and cultural history for my PHD! If you are interested in this topic you should visit Cópan! It's an amazing place! I did a lot of research on Horoscopes and astrology for free, Introduction to Mesoamerican Astrology, How to Practice Mayan Astrology! Also for birdwatching there are great spots! You will definitely enjoy your time there and it is really a great experience!
    Have a great time!

3. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

Hello Joyne, Awesome! Thank you for your reply and suggestion to visit Copan! I do really enjoy birdwatching, and I would love to see parrots in person (sorry that the picture was so big). Your PHD sounds really interesting. :)