Europe Visit

Discussion in 'France' started by vsreekumar10, Jun 27, 2011.

1. vsreekumar10

vsreekumar10 New Member

Hi,

I am planning a month long Europe tour with my family (including 2 small kids 5 and 3 yrs). Pls suggest which all places I should be covering. Is one month enough .... I mean is it too long or too short? Which is the best time-period for such a visit?

I am Indian living in India.

Thanks,

Sreekumar

2. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

hey Sreekumar, you say you want to tour Europe with kids...I wouldn't suggest that specially them being 5 and 3 y.o.

I'd say stick to one or two countries that area bordering each other. For instance, Germany and Denmark, or France and Italy.

3. renald

renald New Member

Last year I made a trip to Europe by car ferry for 2 weeks. I missed some best parts of Europe due to lack of time. One month means a plenty of time you have in your hand to go round all places for a complete trip.

4. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

I make this suggestion all the time...but consider going with a tour company. They will know the best way to put together a vacation, keeping in mind your time constraints, budgets, and the ages of your kids. And many times it's not as expensive as you would think. It's a really smart way to travel, especially in Europe!

5. silviamotan

silviamotan New Member

where to stay in Europe

traveling with small kids is always a tricky position if you ask me, but since you're going to Europe you might be alright. have you ever considered a castle stay? For example, Rowton Castle in England, and Carbisdale in Scotland are two places where you can stay without splashing out a fortune. Something else I may add is center parcs family resorts. There is where European families go for getaways and boasts lovely cabins, kids' programs and swimming pools.

6. Davidson

Davidson New Member

Europe is full of crowded people in summer and another in winter. Spend your holiday in one of beautiful European countries like Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, France, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain

7. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

I hear that Slovenia is just lovely! Every time I see it on TV or in pictures, I think that it needs to be on my radar.

8. Davidson

Davidson New Member

Yes. Slovenia is a lovely place. It is an amazing location to enjoy with the family.