extortionletterinfo.com Matthew Chan

Discussion in 'Photography - DMCA - Copyright - Virtual Tours' started by d360, Feb 20, 2017.

1. d360

d360 Administrator

There's a few individuals online that "help" copyright infringers and claim free information like extortionletterinfo website from Matthew Chan aka Matthew Valor and Oscar Michelen.

From what we can tell Matthew Chan is jack of all trades "Publisher, Author, Blogger, Web Strategist, & Real Estate Investor" according to his resume. Some facts that don't quite add up are quotes like "I require a nominal Paypal payment "$59.50" before I can speak with you" . Understand that Matthew Chan promotes himself as a Media Publisher, Web Strategist, Real Estate Investor, he is not legal counsel and does not practice law. I assume he gives a disclaimer that he not giving legal advice. Then statements on extortion letter info "Please make a small PayPal contribution of $10.00 to $30.00"

Matthew S. Chan has moved around in many online websites selling whatever will be the next internet publishing success such as Ascend Beyond Publishing, Tempest Broadcasting with books and audio programs such as; The TurnKey Publisher Series, The TurnKey Investor Series, The Intrepid Way, SolidRentalHomes.com, and OwnerFinanceHomes.com,

His latest venture is making is monetizing the extortionletter forum and possibly his relationship with Oscar Michelen Attorney. Using copyright websites websites like ELI Forums, web domination strategies, extortionletter forum. intrepid management, INTREPID NETWORK CONCEPTS, INC, Intrepid Factor Inc, and Aguastone LLC
    WOW HOW CAN ANYONE DO IT ALL? It looks like a big shell game

Where it gets strange is Matthew S. Chan company name AGUASTONE LLC is located in Columbus, GA with an address of 4118 Terrace Point Dr., Muscogee, Columbus, GA, 31909, USA. Although owner of the house is not Matthew Chan but NGUYEN SON K & HANH N. Is this for real?

Digging Deeper there's more companies operating by Matthew Chan appear to be using the same address:
    Company Intrepid Factor, Inc.
    Address 4118 Terrace Point Dr., Muscogee, Columbus, GA, 31909, USA

Company INTREPID NETWORK CONCEPTS, INC.
    Address 4118 Terrace Point Dr., Muscogee, COLUMBUS, GA, 31909, USA

I thought we could have a good debate on copyright but after looking at the principals behind extortion letter forum Matthew Chan aka Matthew Valor, publisher of extortion letter forum, Defiantly.net, etc, etc I'm not sure what their area of expertise is.

Destination360 welcomes the opportunity to debate the issue of copyright. I see the ELI Matthew Chan and Oscar Michelen's new money making opportunity is called "Oscar Michelen’s Defense Letter Program". Looks like it's a web publishing business under the premise of helping copyright infringers fight demand settlements for copyright infringements.

As a small company we will stand up for the copyright of our images and welcome the opportunity to debate their "Oscar Michelen’s Defense Letter Program" in or out of court. And just this week they started another website Defiantly. I'm not sure of the purpose but certainly another website to monetize.

If anyone wants to share Oscar Michelen’s Defense Letter we would love to evaluate it.

VacationBuddy likes this.
  2. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

d360 always interested in copyright issues. keep the forum advised on any developments.

3. d360

d360 Administrator

4. d360

d360 Administrator

5. d360

d360 Administrator

6. motell

motell New Member

Looking into Matthew Chan at Extortion Letters brings up a slew of harassing things he's done to others. He's what I've found on Matthew Chan

Stalked for Protecting Copyright, Author Gets Restraining Order | PDNPulse
    “I made some stupid posts”: Anti-troll site gagged after threats against poet
    Ellis v. Chan: Matthew Chan's Memorandum of Law | Stalking | Copyright Infringement

And I think someone posted this earlier but Chan's variety of other enterprises that didn't work out so well.
    List of Matthew Chan websites

7. MichaelC

MichaelC Michael Cain

Sounds like Matthew chan is up to it again.

8. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Thank you for sharing this information and digging deeper into this. It's a shame that people are trying to make money by scaring people or confusing them into giving money. If you need to read more about this type of scam, check out the Electronic Frontier Foundation and their information on Copyright Trolls. They do really good work fighting this kind of stuff.

9. Great posts, it is very helpful information of the fighting pieces of stuff.