family friendly hotel in Victoria falls, zambia

Discussion in 'Zambia' started by mustak, Jul 1, 2008.

Tags:
  1. mustak

mustak New Member

hi, I'm planning a family vacation to Zambia and excited to visit the Victoria falls, need a family friendly hotel near the falls with swimming pool and nice environment. Can anyone suggest a good one? Also need info. on airline from the UK to Zambia?

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

I have no doubt to recommend the "Zambezi Sun" hotel which is located very close to Victoria Falls. It's really a comfortable and family friendly hotel ideal for budget conscious visitors. One of my Zambian friend recommended this hotel during my Zambia tour cum business trip. It has easy access to the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park and the Victoria Falls and only 5km from Livingstone International Airport of Zambia. As you like it has a fantastic pool area with outside eating and drinking facilities. so try to book in this hotel and enjoy your family vacation!!

3. roddd

roddd New Member

Kingdom Hotel is the nearest hotel to victoria falls, so you can enjoy the sunset Zambezi river cruise and watch the rhinos and elephants, if you take the helipcopter tour, you can view the woderful Victoria falls from some meteres above. It's worhful the money so stay at Kingdom Hotel.It has all the facilities which you have asked, so go ahead.

4. mustak

mustak New Member

Hi, thanks for all inputs, I would like to go for a helicopter ride to view the victoria falls, so can you recommend a Victoria falls helicopter tour and whom to contact?