Family Fun On water in Bahamas

Discussion in 'Bahamas' started by Mr.Joe, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Mr.Joe

Mr.Joe New Member

Hey, We're planning for a 10 day vacation to the Bahamas in late August. It's my first time trip with my 3 kids from Mexico. I'm looking for a place that will completely offers family fun on water. I have heard and read about many Islands of Bahama, but no idea on water activities. Which Island is best for kids to enjoy more fun? I'll appreciate any suggestions that will help me to plan my trip.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

With year-round tropical weather, 100's of natural attractions, authentic quiet Caribbean island life, the Bahamas is one of the most popular travel destinations for travellers from around the world. I have been to Paradise Island 6 months ago to attend a wedding. Especially, the Nassau provides a wide variety of wedding venues as well as romantic places for honeymoons.

Since you like to have a family fun on water, then I would suggest Nassau which has beautiful beaches and offers the most thrilling water activities for you and your kids. The Dolphin Cay is the largest dolphin habitat in the Caribbean and one of the best attractions of Bahamas. You can swim with dolphins and feed stingrays at Dolphin Cay. In addition to the Dolphin Cay, there are many water-themed attractions & activities available at Nassau including Diving, Snorkeling, Boating, Sailing, Scuba diving and other beach activities to keep you entertained. There is always a new & great adventure awaits you around every corner in Paradise Island. Book your Bahamas vacation online and explore the spectacular beaches, lush natural places & water adventures and have more fun with your family :)