famous tourism destination

Discussion in 'India' started by seorajeshkumar, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seorajeshkumar

seorajeshkumar New Member

India is a globally famous tourism destination with numerous attractions and place of tourist interest.

It appeals tourists and vacationers from all over the world with many attractions. Taj Mahal, Hawa Mahal, Golden Fort, Ajanta Caves, Red Fort, Akshardham Temple, Ajanta Ellora Caves, Varanasi Temples, Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar, etc are some of worth visit attractions of India tourism.

2. KK Sharma

KK Sharma New Member

There is famous tourism destination in India north side are Delhi, Agra, Rajasthan.

3. anewcomer

anewcomer New Member

I would love to visit India and the above mentioned destinations hopefully by the last quarter of this year. I've been checking out travel websites like hotels.com, hotelscombined.com and hotelsdifferently.com and I'm getting excited about the affordable packages. Just wondering if some have used one of these channels as this is my dream vacation and I want it to be unforgettable in all the nice ways possible--especially in the financial aspect.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  4. Morachi chincholi

Morachi chincholi New Member

If you are searching tourism destination in Maharashtra then Morachi Chincholi is one of the place for tourist also. Morachi Chincholi, it is a place which is famous for National bird of our country. Morachi Chincholi is a perfect holiday picnic spot in Pune offers you the first ripe of jawar.

5. ahana2607

ahana2607 New Member

Best tourism destinations in India: Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur, Goa, Kashmir, Kanyakumari, Kerala, Delhi, Ajanta Ellora, Darjeeling, Mysore, Leh/Ladakh, Gangtok, Rohtang Pass, Rishikesh, Pushkar, Dharamsala, Ranthambore, Jaipur, and many more tourist places.

6. lisatravel

lisatravel New Member

The most famous tourism destinations are Agra, Mumbai, Delhi, Goa, Bengalore and Hampi.

7. Liza F

Liza F New Member

Bengalore is one of my favorite tourist destinations. That will be a great place to visit

8. Vikramkhanna

Vikramkhanna New Member

Light summer breeze, bright and mild sunshine and picturesque scenery makes this the best time to visit Kerala. Here is a list of ideas to craft a cosy weekend for you and your partner:

Touring in a House Boat Cruise in Alleppey

main-01.jpg

Couple Spa in a Munnar Resort

737x415xHyatt-Ziva-Zilara-P027-Couple-Spa-Massage-1280x720.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Eq8Jf1MsTX.jpg

Camping in Wayanad

Seagot_Tent_(1)_0.JPG.jpg

Keeping up with those New Year resolutions, new projects and the drive to win over your professional world must have exhausted you by now. Take a romantic weekend out to meet some relationship goals this February. Thomas Cook provides a wide range in Kerala holiday packages, to offer you one that pleases your senses.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2017
  9. stepinnhotels

stepinnhotels New Member

famous tourism destination in India are..
    Shimla
    Goa
    kerala
    Ladakh
    Srinagar
    Mcleodganj
    Andaman island
    Manali
    Coorg
    Agra

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.