favorite tourist attraction in London

Discussion in 'UK' started by niceboyfloyd, Mar 24, 2010.

Tags:
  1. niceboyfloyd

niceboyfloyd New Member

hi, i am traveling this summer to London only for 8 days I wanted to gather some input on popular attractions there..what's everybody favorite tourist attraction in London?

2. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

Hi there,

Two of favorite tourist attractions in London are the London Eye, which is a Ferris Wheel that allows you to get great views of the South Thames River bank; and the Big Ben Clock Tower.

Vacationbuddy

3. gillispy456

gillispy456 New Member

The Kew Gardens:-The place which is actually the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew is popularly known as the Kew Gardens, London.
    Tower of London:-This place is mainly the Her Majesty's Royal Palace and Fortress, which is popularly known as the London Towers.
    Big Ben, London:-t is the Clock Tower which is often which is often mistaken as the Big Ben.
    Kew Palace, London:-The palace is known as a beautiful Jacobean mansion, known to have attracted the eye of the royal family members.
    Other are London Zoo Westminster Abbey,Buckingham Palace, London,Changing of the Guard, London,Clarence House, London.

4. rechardbension

rechardbension New Member

Tower Bridge is the biggest icon of London. It is the equivalent of Paris’ Eiffel Tower, so there is no surprise that it is one of London’s biggest tourist attractions. While you are in London, you may want to think about taking a private tour of the Tower Bridge.

5. jim25

jim25 New Member

Buckingham palace, The London eye, Big Ben, The tower Bridge to name but a few, its a good job your going for 8 days but you still probably won't see everything

6. Travelboy55

Travelboy55 New Member

Some of the best places to visit in London.
    Here is the list:

Madame Tussauds,
    British Museum,
    National Gallery,
    Tate Modern,
    Natural History Museum,
    Science Museum,
    Victoria & Albert Museum

Have a nice holiday trip...

7. ukatn

ukatn New Member

Top 10

1. London Eye
    2. Tower of London
    3. Buckingham Palace
    4. Trafalgar Square
    5. Tate Modern
    6. Museum of London
    7. British Museum
    8. Natural History Museum
    9. Houses of Parliament
    10. V&A (Victoria and Albert Museum)

8. jamith26

jamith26 New Member

well,in London you must visit in these places:
    # Queen's House
    # St Paul's Cathedral
    # Trafalgar Square
    # Victoria & Albert Museum
    # Tate Gallery
    # Tower of London
    # Westminster Abbey

9. BlackEyes

BlackEyes New Member

Some of my favorite places in London would be Westminster Abbey and the Buckingham Palace. There are a lot of interesting art pieces to see in these two.

10. PLPF

PLPF New Member

london eye.. breath taking view.. the que is worth the wait.. esp if ur with a loved 1.. daytime or night :)

11. jamescruz

jamescruz New Member

Tower of London is my favorite tourist attraction in London...

12. brightsuntravel

brightsuntravel New Member

my favorite tourist attraction are London Eye, Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tate Modern, Museum of London, British Museum, Natural History Museum, Houses of Parliament, V&A (Victoria and Albert Museum)

13. david92

david92 New Member

The best places to visit are:
    British Museum
    London Eye
    Tate Museum
    Tower of London

14. mac12

mac12 New Member

There are number of best places in London. London tower, EDF energy London eye, national Gallery, Tate Museum, Royal Museum Greenwich.

15. ross28

ross28 New Member

The best place to visit in London is the British Museum and the London Eye.

16. mdavid

mdavid New Member

when you are in London you never want to miss the Thames ride, the one took by Beckham in opening ceremony of Olympics,

17. janeaddy

janeaddy New Member

There are number of places to visit in London but i found Tate Modern and national Gallery the best place.

18. rose01

rose01 New Member

My vote for London eye.

19. johnbarrymoe

johnbarrymoe New Member

Actually London is pretty good for attractions - Windsor Castle, Tower of London, the Natural History Museums are all great too.