Fiesta San Antonio

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Vicolette, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Spring is full of festivals and here's another one for folks in Texas. From April 18 through April 28, Fiesta San Antonio will be in full swing. The fest features 100 events that include concerts, parades, athletic events, coronations, arts and crafts, exhibits, food, and more. Don't miss this annual event that starts off on the 18th at the Alamo.

2. Driospo90

Driospo90 New Member

Re: Fiesta San Antonio accommodation

gotta love fiesta san antonio. the major downtown events are: the night time river parade on Monday the 22nd, the day time street parade on Friday the 26th and the night time street parade on Saturday the 27th. I suggest staying at the Westin La Cantera. it is only about 20 minutes away from downtown, so you can easily avoid crowds.

3. Ghoyst

Ghoyst New Member

Fiesta 2013 Tickets On Sale

I just thought to mention that next Friday morning (March 22) tickets for Fiesta 2013 will go on sale by way of lottery at around 9am (I was told this at the Fiesta Store yesterday);)

4. Boffinz

Boffinz New Member

Fiesta San Antonio family events

Folk need to know that Fiesta San Antonio isn't just one event but several events lasting over 10 days. Most of them are family friendly like the King William Fair but some are not suitable for kids like NIOSA (Night in Old San Antonio) or St. Mary's Oyster Bake.

5. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Thanks to everyone for sharing info about the upcoming festival. This is definitely one I'd like to attend! For those who are planning to enjoy some, if not all, of the events over 10 days, here's the link to the official website so you can plan your itineraries. Have fun!