Fiji Deals

Discussion in 'Fiji' started by kimsmith, Nov 7, 2008.

1. kimsmith

kimsmith New Member

hello, anyone suggest if there is any Fiji hotels on offer or Fiji deals on flights. never been to Fiji and interested to visit during Feb or Mrch 2009. so recommend Fiji deals on flights, hotels or anything in the mid price range and if it has any special deal then well and good.any suggestions would be great.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Hi, Fiji is a tropical paradise for any type of holiday especially for relaxing getaways and family vacation. There are wide variety of Fiji locations and Fiji deals to choose from, but I have no idea on where you are from, so better visit Fiji Flights page for to get good deals from airlines to Fiji.

Fiji islands offer variety of lodging choices and resort accommodation facilities and finding an affordable Fiji Deal is very easy. Have a look at Fiji resorts page to find an affordable and comfortable stay. Fiji is a fabulous destination with more than 300 isalnds. Viti Levu is the largest island and Nadi is the entry point for many international visitors while Suva, the Capital of Fijii is a beautiful harbour city, so find one of the good Fiji Deals to suit your budget and plan your Fiji vacation, good luck!

3. kimsmith

kimsmith New Member

how about Yasawa Island, i heard that we can experience the best spas here? is it? can you suggest how to get there and the best spa spots in this island?

4. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

yes kimsmith, Yasawa Island is very popular for it's exclusive spa treatments. This island is reached from the international airport of Nadi by a flight within 35 mins. The Baravi Spa which is located right on the beach & Yasawa Island Resort's spa are some of the popular spa spots and you can have many massages and treatments here including healing therapies, volcanic stone massage, manicures, pedicures, body polish and banana wrap. Also you can relax on the white sandy beach of Yasawa Island and enjoy the tropical weather of Fiji.

5. kimsmith

kimsmith New Member

wonderful,whereever I plan my vacation,i would always like to visit spas to have differnet spa experiences. more than going out,i prefer to just relax. hope you too :)