Flights to Guatemala from Sydney

Discussion in 'Guatemala' started by jackyj, Jun 9, 2008.

1. jackyj

jackyj New Member

This is my first visit to Antigua Guatemala, so need help on finding cheap flights to Guatemala that is low air fares from syney to Antigua Guatemala. Also look forward to get info. on Antigua Guatemala budget hotels. Are there any special package deals for students next month, i'm a student of nsw university?

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

hi jack, The United airline flights offering services from Sydney to Guatemala city and the cost would be $3,183 +$529 taxes for retun. It's goes to Los Angeles and then to Guatemala city and not a direct flight. Check flights to Guatemala page for detailed information and deals on Guatemalan air lines.

Antigua offers wide variety of accommodations for visitors from luxurious to budget with all amenities. "Casa Rustica" is one of the comfortable budget hotels in Antigua Guatemala offering nice, comfortable & safe stay for every visitor. Their phone number for reservation is +502-7832-3709 and cost would be $27 for a night. hope this helps!

3. jackyj

jackyj New Member

thanks for your response Andrew, but I feel the airfare $3,183 +$529 taxes for retun is quite expensive. Looking for a cheap airfare.. is it possible to find any?

4. girin

girin New Member

hello jackyj, try the tickets for weekdays because it will be cheaper during Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Mondays are busy with business travelers and weekends are busy with holidaymakers, so avoid these dates and try for any one of the weekdays, i think you'll get a better deal, hope so!