Flores hotels

Discussion in 'Tikal' started by drhomes, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drhomes

drhomes New Member

hi, i'm just wondering if anyone could give some adive on Flores hotels.our family trip will be in late Feb, so looking for good hotels in Flores with fantastic views, neat rooms, lovely food and everything nearby. Please suggest some top attractions of Flores Guatemala as well.looking forward for responses. thank you.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Tour around Flores is a fun & amazing expereince, especially the Lake Peten Itza, ARCAS and the Cuevas de Actun Kan are the most wonderful attractions of Flores. Acommodation in Flores hotels is also a pleasant experience and during my vacation, I have stayed in La Lancha lodge which is one of the best hotels in Flores. Many luxury and comfort Flores hotels are located in the heart of Flores, so just visit Flores hotels page to get more idea. Excursions to the most popular archeological sites include Tikal, El Ceibal and Yaxha can be arranged from Flores, so have a nice time at Flores!

3. drhomes

drhomes New Member

how far is Tikal from Flores, is it reachable by bus or rental cars? how long will it take?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.