Flying to Ghana

Discussion in 'Washington DC' started by 6centers, Aug 13, 2015.

1. 6centers

6centers New Member

South African Airways is now offering flights from Washington D.C's Dulles International Airport. to Accra in Ghana. South African Airways is the only airline flying between Washington D.C. and Ghana, so this is great news if you have always planned to visit the African continent. I believe there is a large Ghanaian community in the metropolitan Washington, D.C. and Baltimore area.

2. yumakan2

yumakan2 New Member

South African Airways was offering the flights at a special launch price of $899 per person roundtrip but you had to book between May 27 and Jun 26 and be available to travel between Aug 3 and Oct 31.

3. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

Ghana seems like a really interesting place to visit...there's a lot more going on there than I thought. I talked to a man who runs tours there, and he has found a lot of places of interest for religious travelers, especially those interested in the Christian history of Ghana. Lots of stories there. And it's really easy to get through Dulles (and really all the DC airports), so that would make it easy to get to those tours.