Fort Lauderdale's Gay Resorts

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by wanderer, Feb 7, 2013.

1. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Man About World magazine recently published its rankings of Fort Lauderdale's gay resorts. The city long has been a favorite vacation spot for gay travelers. Today's there's 19 resorts in Fort Lauderdale that cater to gay travelers, each with its own amenities and style.

Do you have a favorite?

2. flunkJr

flunkJr New Member

I remember my first experience of Fort Lauderdale when I visited Sebastian Beach to stay at the Pineapple Point a couple of years ago...there were no women but men...of course, soon enough I realized it was a gay resort LOL

3. boisinblue

boisinblue New Member

Fort Lauderdale only had one gay resort

Very interesting how things can change in just a few years. Fort Lauderdale only had one gay resort, which was the Marlin Beach. Now, Fort Lauderdale has about 19 gay resorts, and many of them are like bathhouses where gays can play in the hot tubs. I don't know why this administration keeps making a fuss about gay this and gay that, when half of the world is gay.

4. aqualing

aqualing New Member

According to a few of my freeing, the Grand Resort is one of the best gay resorts in Ft Lauderdale, but they do complaint that the clientele there is mostly old..LOL

5. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

There is a lot of money in the gay travel market. It's becoming more common to see gay cruises, resorts, festivals, etc. There's also tour operators who focus on LGBT travel exclusively.