free tours in Denver

Discussion in 'Colorado' started by newbie45, May 19, 2010.

Tags:
  1. newbie45

newbie45 New Member

hello,

apart from the brewery tours what other popular tours in Denver would you suggest? also, do you know of any free tours that we could take in Denver

2. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

hi there,

Some of the free tours in Denver I know of include the free tour at the U.S. Mint, the Denver Botanic Gardens is free on Tuesdays, and the Coors Brewery free tour.

You can also ride the trolley along the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall for free.

Other tours that are worth doing and don't cost much include bus tours to the Rocky Mountains, Red Rocks Park, and the famous grave of Buffalo Bill on Lookout Mountain.

Hope this helps
    Vacationbuddy

3. williambarry

williambarry New Member

Hi,

Denver has lots of free attractions for a family, let me share some of them with you:

Taking the family to attractions in the Denver area can get expensive quickly. Fortunately, with a little research and planning, you can find a large number of free events, parks, and other activities to provide a fun and educational experience for the kids without breaking the bank. Even the most popular museums and the Denver Zoo have free days throughout the year.

4. parklandgroupohio

parklandgroupohio New Member

I asked my Dad about Denver, since he lived in Colorado for a decade. My dad suggests that you try visiting the Denver Art Museum and the Denver Zoo, especially if your bringing your family with you. The US Mint and the Confluence Park are also great places and establishments to visit. There are also several shops you can easily spot downtown.