From 20 sept- 24 sept in Cody

Discussion in 'Wyoming' started by vision, May 16, 2011.

Tags:
  1. vision

vision New Member

Hi,i'm from Europe Belgium, i'm 54 female and travel too Cody and Rapid City and Salt Lake City
    From 20 sept- 24 sept in Cody an need 2 nights in Rapid City after Roundup, after this i go 1 week on a ranch and Salt Lake City start 8 oct, do not know what to do till 14 oct.
    all onformation for stayin with locals are welcome, or travel homes, things to do and see or tours, because beside the internet we can find adventure situation, i you have one, please notice i will hear them, good or bad

2. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

While in Cody, you must visit the Whitney Gallery of Western Art and the Cody Firearms Museum where you can see cool American arms, as well as European arms, dating from the 16th century on display.

If you love history don't miss visiting the Plains Indian Museum either! This museum ranks as one of the nation's finest Native American collections.

here it's a link for accommodation in Cody..http://www.destination360.com/north-america/us/wyoming/cody-hotels

By the way, you're traveling alone?

3. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

This sounds like a great trip. I'd love to hear how it went. There are many cool things to see in Wyoming and Salt Lake City. I visited Cheyenne last time I was in Wyoming. I thought it was really cute, and I loved seeing the rodeo museum. It wasn't big, but it was well tended and interesting.