from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur by bus?

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by easibook, Sep 27, 2012.

1. easibook

easibook New Member

Hi everyone,

I need to go for holiday from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur.
    But that is no time for me to go ticket counter to purchase bus ticket.
    So, any suggestion for me?? Any express bus tickets website to recommend me??

Thanks

2. partofprocess22

partofprocess22 New Member

Singapore to Kuala Lumpur by bus

When? best you book with renowned express bus operators like Starmart Air Asia Liner, Aeroline and First Coach. They're reliable and they offer almost hourly trips between Singapore and KL. Just check with the respective bus operator to book the ticket. They charge anything between $10 and $30 per RT.

3. avoidAll

avoidAll New Member

flying from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur

If you want to be there fast and without hassles, I'd suggest you fly to Kuala Lumpur (it only takes 45 minutes). There are dozens of flights per day connecting Singapore and Kuala Lumpur with each other and, with all the budget airlines flying this route, the plane fares are as cheap as taking the bus. Last time I checked, AirAsia, Jetstar, and Tiger Airways were doing a deal for S$40 including taxes and fees.

4. saved-by-the-bell

saved-by-the-bell New Member

Kuala Lumpur to Singapore by train

have you thought about taking the train from Singapore to KL? I think you can travel on 1st class for only $40 and, best of all, the trains are clean and comfy...nothing like the buses. You make the entire trip in about 7 hours, which is slow, but you do get a wonderful glimpse of the Malay Peninsula on the way. Also, remember that now all trains to Malaysia now leave from the Woodlands Train Checkpoint. good luck;)

5. Destinee Hobbs

Destinee Hobbs New Member

I took the train going to KL from Singapore.