fun ways to explore Miami

Discussion in 'Florida' started by tutancamon, Jan 27, 2015.

Tags:
  1. tutancamon

tutancamon New Member

Next time you're in Miami, try the Metromover or the hop on hop off bus. The Metromover will take you around the Downtown/Brickell areas and it's free. The hop on hop off bus is covers more areas and neighborhoods. I personally would go with the Metromover because it's a fine way to see a lot for free.

2. oscar268

oscar268 New Member

yes, the Metromover goes through most of the Downtown/Brickell area, from the Financial District to the Omni Station north of downtown near the Miami Herald building and Performing Arts Center. It also stops at Bayside Marketplace, the American Airlines Arena, and the James L. Knight Center.

3. Df.Tommi

Df.Tommi New Member

Little Havana in Miami is like a world of its own....I remember venturing out of South Beach and over the bridge to Little Havana and feeling like I was in Latin America: Spanish spoken everywhere, signs in Spanish, pigs and chickens roaming freely, etc. Plenty of Cuban food to taste there, salsa, cigar workshops, etc.

4. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Another fun option is to rent a Segway and tour on your own or take advantage of one of the guided Segway tours. Enjoy the scenery, food, and the many sights Miami has to offer aboard one of these handy units.