Georgia Aquarium

Discussion in 'Georgia' started by missy, Jun 9, 2008.

1. missy

missy New Member

we are planning a weekend trip to Georgia and looking for a family Georgia Aquarium package for four. please help.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Hi,

The Georgia Aquarium is the perfect choice for family vacations. It has over 100,000 marine animals and 500 different species.

My family has visited this aquarium during our last year Atlanta visit and it was only $229.99, a special offer from Sheraton Atlanta Hotel which included four tickets to the Georgia Aquarium, Buffet breakfast for two and Complimentary self-parking. It was the best choice, even you too call them on 404 659 6500 and enquire if they may have some special offers for Georgia Aquarium.

3. missy

missy New Member

Thanks for your input Andrew, but there is no offer is available right now at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, yesterday i contacted them, so can u recommend some other travel company or person to contact for Georgia Aquarium family package.... need quick reply since we're flying maybe this month end... what about food in the mentioned place?

4. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

oh! really then you could try for the Atlanta Marriott Marquis hotel, they offer Atlanta vacation package, either for two or for the whole family- weekend package rates starts from $199 and weekday package starts from $279. The package for two includes double accommodation for 1 night,breakfast, complimentary hotel parking and 4 VIP open-ended tickets to the Georgia Aquarium.For reservations, just call them on (800) 834-7015. Best of luck!

5. jemulao

jemulao New Member

hi friend,
    Last vacation i went Georgia Aquarium with my family and enjoying the holidays.In Georgia Aquarium's five unique galleries house hundreds species including whale sharks, beluga whales, otters and penguins.