going to Dubai? read these tips

Discussion in 'United Arab Emirates' started by GereIam, Nov 13, 2013.

Tags:
  1. GereIam

GereIam New Member

Hearing so many people saying that they didn't enjoy their trip to Dubai makes me realize some people may not be getting the best out of their trip due to lack of planning or info. So my advice is to book your tours with a reputable company and compare rates, services, etc with one another. This is especially important if you want to do desert safari tours or dinner dhow cruises.

2. UrbanoXX

UrbanoXX New Member

head to the souks

I worked in Dubai for 12 months. I would recommend to everyone who travels to Dubai to head to the gold and spice souk. The spice souks are full of aromatic spices, yummy dates, silks, and delicacies of every kind, etc!

3. eternal9

eternal9 New Member

the desert safari thing in Dubai is way too much fun...i really have to recommend to anyone to do a desert safari before you leave Dubai! Also, make sure you do dune bashing, sandboarding, camel ride and enjoy a belly dance show.

4. Kamilion23

Kamilion23 New Member

Oh boy oh boy, what a blast the desert safaris are. I did two of these when I was visiting a friend last Xmas and I had such a great time. Part of the desert safari is that you get to ski from the highest dunes on a ski board..best part, if you fall the soft sand is there to catch you!

5. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

I would love to go spice shopping in Dubai. I have a kitchen full of wonderful spices, but nothing too exotic. And I don't have enough silk in my life. LOL. That safari sounds amazing too. Are there any museums that you'd recommend visiting?