going to Ibiza on my own, really?

Discussion in 'Vacations' started by Polacowe, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Polacowe

Polacowe New Member

Ok so I'm going to Ibiza on my own this year, though I can't believe I am really doing it! This is due to me having the most boring group of mates in existence, but I'm not letting it stop me tho!

I've been once before but that was a couple of years ago and only for 3 days so I won't be the most clued up person on the island.

Has anybody got any advice about travelling there solo? Has anybody else done this before?

2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

I love traveling solo, though going to party places like Ibiza by yourself I am not too sure though. I have been to Madrid by myself last summer and had a brilliant time!

I was proper nervous when i was at the airport, but as soon as i got on the plane i got chatting to other passengers and since then there wasn't a day where I sat by myself bored. I did meet loads of people by staying in a hostel so, I suggest you do too.

There are lots of young people in Ibiza so, I don't think you will find a problem meeting people so dont listen to people saying that you shouldnt do it.(including me!)

3. lee_pickerill82

lee_pickerill82 New Member

i am in the same situation as you dude, going on my own this year for the first time ever