Going to Vegas - Weather?

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Trip Reports' started by ryocheck, Nov 1, 2006.

1. ryocheck

ryocheck New Member

Hey guys, I am headed to Vegas on Nov, 4th. Anyone know what kind of weather to expect? Will the pools still be open? I will be staying at the Monte Carlo.

Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks,

~ Ryocheck

2. d360

d360 Administrator

Hi Ryocheck,

Weather is November is not ideal for the pool you'll find that the temperatures range from the mide 40's to the mid 60's. Here's a five weather Las Vegas Weather Report. The pools opened will will vary hotel to hotel I believe we have most of the pools covered at the pools in Vegas page. The Monte Carlo Hotel main pool and hot tub is open in November.

Enjoy your trip!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2006
  3. Racefamily

Racefamily New Member

Hi....I'm new to the board......trying to read most of what's already been posted!! We are headed to Vegas in March (Race weekend!!).......what is the weather usually like? Hopefully NO chance of rain. How about temps? Should we bring summer clothes for day/warmer clothes for night?

4. everyann

everyann Guest

I'm not sure where you're from or what you're used to but the average high in Vegas around March is 68 degrees and the average low can be 43 degrees. So I would definitely recommend the summer clothes for the day and warmer clothes for the night. Enjoy Vegas! [​IMG]

5. Racefamily

Racefamily New Member

Thanks for the reply!! Coming in from south Louisiana.....just hope there is no RAIN !!! Thanks again!

6. VegasEd

VegasEd Guest

March INVEGAS can bring up some wicked storms (of both the rain and dust version)...It look s as if 2007 will be an "El Nino" year..what that means for the desert is above average rain for Vegas...

2007 Year of El Nino: http://news.independent.co.uk/environment/article2116873.ece

"With El Nino, the period October through March tends to be wetter than usual in a swath extending from southern California eastward across Arizona, southern Nevada and Utah, New Mexico, and into Texas. There are more rainy days, and there is more rain per rainy day. El Nino winters can be two to three times wetter than La Nina winters in this region."
    Source: Desert Research Institute

Cross your fingers!

VE!