good news for UK tavellers

Discussion in 'Flights' started by 78ddd, Jan 4, 2013.

1. 78ddd

78ddd New Member

The latest from easyJet is that they're going to introduce new routes this coming summer across London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted and London Southend. this will hopefully mean cheaper flights on easyJet. Currently, you can get to Moscow from London Gatwick for around £68 and to Sharm el Sheik from Stansted for about £90.

2. Clamedio

Clamedio New Member

Ryanair leads the way

EasyJet isn't exactly pioneering this..they're just following on the footsteps of their rival Ryanair, which introduced a raft of new routes for 2013 before anyone else. Per usual, Ryanair leads the way but I am glad that this time isn't to lead the way on ripping off people like they did when they first introduced the £1 charge fro using their toilets (what a wonderful idea NOT!)

3. albimorkel

albimorkel New Member

The newest from easy Jet is that they're going to present new tracks this coming summer time across London, UK Luton, London, UK Luton, London, UK Stansted and London, UK South end. this will hopefully mean less expensive routes on easy Jet.

4. Share22

Share22 New Member

when it comes to the UK, everything is expensive. The UK has the highest aviation taxes and charges in the world..similar to countries like Senegal and the Dominican Republic. It's good though that EAsyJet is opening these new routes. I heard they're also opening a new route to Sharm el-Sheikh (Egypt) from London Stansted.

5. lusylaw

lusylaw New Member

I am impressed with this fare but i didn't get to Moscow from London Gatwick for around £68 and to Sharm el Sheik from Stansted for about £90.