Good place for family trip

Discussion in 'India' started by jacky, Jan 12, 2013.

1. jacky

jacky New Member

Anyone suggest me a good place for family trip?

2. dheeraj

dheeraj New Member

If you are planning to go for one week with family holiday then i suggest you can go for southindia hill staions its a good place and best for holiday purpose and its better for your family mind relaxation.you should go for southindia hillstations like Munnar, Ooty, Kodaikannal, Valparai, Yercaud,Anantagiri Hills,Araku Valley,Chikaldhara,Coonoor,Coorg, Devikulam, Horsley Hills, Idukki, Kodiakanal, Wayanad, Panchgani. I suggest best southindia tour guide. they are arranging best tour plan for your famly.

3. ukinsurance

ukinsurance New Member

I think cruising in back waters of Kerala could be the best outing for your family and in the same province you can head towards serene and beautiful Munnar.

4. fightnite

fightnite New Member

How about Goa? I think Goa is the nice place in India for families because of Goa's natural scenery and location near the coast. Goa is like a bit of Portugal in India..it kinda feel strange being in Goa because it's India but you could easily mistake Goa for Rio.

5. keralahmart

keralahmart New Member

Opt for Kerala & Entire South India as your tourist destinations. Kerala is god's own country & is a natural delight. Tamil Nadu boasts of some best pilgrimage destinations like Tirupati & Madurai. Enjoy Karnataka for the culture it has to offer. Take a tour to Mysore, Coorg & off course Bangalore. You can opt for Holiday Packages offered by Kerala Holiday Mart, which includes tourism packages to Kerala, Tamil Nadu & Karnataka. Enjoy a Cozy vacation with your family.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  6. shonal a

shonal a New Member

Why don't you try Kashmir. Winters are almost over and tourism to the place is at all-time high. If security is still a concern, then head to South for Kerela.

7. Ankit Singh

Ankit Singh New Member

Hi

If you are planning to go for one week with family holiday then i suggest you can go for Uttarakhand .

8. Morachi chincholi

Morachi chincholi New Member

So many places for family trip. If you are searching this type of place near Pune then Morachi Chincholi is one of the best option. Morachi Chincholi is famous for their traditional culture. Morachi Chincholi means a village of dancing peacocks.

9. Ankit Singh

Ankit Singh New Member

Many place to travel in india but as my point of view coorge is best place to travel natural air is there. Last to last year i was visited there and stay in coorge one of the hotel Old kent Estate. I like mere much that palce

10. ahana2607

ahana2607 New Member

Planning for Family trip then i would like to suggest you to plan your trip to south India. South India is the best places to enjoy your vacation with your family. Tourist places to visit in south India are Muunar, Ooty, Coorg, Kanyakumari, Mahabalipuram, and many more.

11. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Karnataka & Goa in India offer a lot of adventurous activities and sports.

Bheemeshwari - It's is a small town in Mandya district near Bangalore city, Karnataka.

Bheemeshwari Nature and Adventure Camp is a fabulous mix of delightful nature and wild adventure offering a great range of amazing adventurous activities like trekking, Kayaking, river rafting and rope walking. The camp is very well known for Mahseer fishing – the largest tropical gamefish. Wild animals that can be spotted here are elephants, deer, turtles, snakes, crocodiles and more as well as about 200 bird species. Bheemeshwari Adventure camp also allows night stays at the jungle lodges, where everyone who stays there u can wake up to sounds of over 200 species of exotic birds and one of the best game fish Mahseer.

Goa is known for its wonderful beaches and thrilling water sports. Water Scooter Rides, Banana Boat Rides, Jet Skiing etc., Some major attractions in Goa are Anjuna Beach, Baga Beach, Calangute Beach, Dudhsagar Waterfall and Aguada Fort. Quad bike expedition is also very famous in Goa - You can ride in mud, rocks, sand, wood or through the Spice Plantation.

12. There are so many places like,
    1. Mahabaleshwar
    2. Lonawala
    3. Lavasa
    4. Shirdi etc.

13. taj

taj New Member

same day agra tour by train is very popular tour in india. it is best tour to visit agra in a day. it covers all popular and best monuments of agra. it have many beautiful destination like tajmahal, red fort, akbar tomb, fatehpur sikri

14. horizontour

horizontour New Member

Taj Mahal is one of the best palce for family trip and it have so many good monuments to enjoy with family. same day agra tour by car is one of the best option to see all popular monuments of agra in a single tour.

15. taj

taj New Member

same day taj mahal tour by car is an amazing day trip to visit the city of Taj Mahal. It covers all popular and famous places of agra. It shows a many monuments and Taj Mahal in Agra.
    Same Day Taj Mahal Tour by car

16. devoyager

devoyager New Member

17. horizontour

horizontour New Member

18. devoyager

devoyager New Member

19. taj

taj New Member

Agra is a good place for family trip. The city boasts of its lifestyle and rich art & cultural history. There are many monuments and beauty of Taj Mahal.

same day taj mahal tour by car

20. horizontour

horizontour New Member