guam beaches

Discussion in 'Guam' started by beachbum, May 14, 2007.

1. beachbum

beachbum New Member

Guam beaches are one of the main attractions for those traveling to Guam. This must be a new forum or people just don't know what Guam has to offer. So, I'll flex my knowledge a bit and help those interested in visiting the tropical island of Guam!

Governor Joseph F. Flores Beach Park is definitely one of the most popular beaches in Guam. Lots of ground to have picnics and family activities. It has showers on each end of the park for the public and enough parking for all.

Taga'chang Beach Park is more for the snorkelers, diving and fishing.

Ipan Beach Park is one of the beaches in Guam that is idea for swimmers and wading. Like the Governor Joseph F. Flores Beach Park, you'll find public showers and ample room to have picnics.

Talofofo Beach Park is unique, in that, it offers a black sandy shore. This beach guam offers is more for the surfers. However, there are picnic areas, barbecue pits, and public restrooms. It is not ideal for those wanting to swim. If you want to soak up the sun and just lay, that's *always* a good option.

So for those of you who want to venture to Guam and soak up the sun, rest assured there's a beach that you can lay, swim, snorkel, or surf.

2. lani

lani New Member

good deal! i finally got the nerve to take a few lessons on a trip out to oahu about 2 yrs back and try to plan my vacations with it. i love surfing, though, i'm not what you'd call pro, and have heard that the waves in guam are best around october? any thoughts? any recommendations highly recommended! thanks in advance.

3. beachbum

beachbum New Member

well, i'm not what you'd call pro either. i enjoy the beach more for the sun and the social atmosphere. ha! anyway, since you're looking for an easy going spot, i'd recommend the popular Talofofo Beach Park and if you find that you don't like it there make it out to Inarajan Bay. both have all skill levels of surfers.

4. totalrequest

totalrequest New Member

Ypao Beach and all of the Tumon beaches are great places to go but are always crowded.