Halloween deals

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Hotel Deals' started by tangobunny, Aug 3, 2007.

1. tangobunny

tangobunny New Member

Looking for a good deal on a strip hotel for 28th October for 5 days.We will be 2 adults and 1 teen (16)....Best deal I've found so far is the Excalibur which comes out at $931.50 including taxes for the 3 of us.
    Anyone know of a better deal

2. d360

d360 Administrator

I'll have some promo codes coming out soon for October. Your teen into Excalibur? its not my favoriate to recommend you might consider NYNY which has more teen stuff to do. You'll find a cheaper rate if you book 2 sale nights online and two nights without the special. Try this booking link:NY NY hotel link

3. tangobunny

tangobunny New Member

I'm afraid that offer is no good for me as I need the 28th Oct-Nov2nd......there is no offer for those dates at NY NY
    Thanks anyway I hope there will be a few more deals coming through

4. tangobunny

tangobunny New Member

That link didn't work for my dates I'm afraid....it was coming out at about $1300

5. d360

d360 Administrator

I didn't have your corrrect dates. Your a bit ahead of the promo codes that will be coming out I'll post them in a couple weeks and you should be able to find a better deal.

6. tangobunny

tangobunny New Member

Managed to get Trop for $802 +taxes on their best rate guarranteed as I found 3 of my days cheaper by far on another site
    If anyone is interested PM me and I'll give you the link as I'm not able to post it

7. d360

d360 Administrator

Nice price at the Trop, you can pm me and I'll post the price. Sorry to keep spammers away we only allow posting urls after you reach 10 posts.

Thanks,
    D360

8. jp121976

jp121976 New Member

have you tried the Mirage? Go to their reservations page, then click on the Web deal in the bottom right corner.. I got a really good deal for October there.

9. Monito18

Monito18 New Member

looking for deals at Hard Rock or Ceasars for Oct 26th thru 30th...can anyone help?

10. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

This is a good time to update this thread since now is the time to make plans for Halloween getaways.

There's a list of promo code and vacation ideas at this Destination 360 webpage. There are tons of deals out there, and some will save you up to 50 percent.

11. Ozias

Ozias New Member

Since your going to be in Vegas over Halloween, check out the Circus Circus haunted houses. They look really cool. If you do go, post how they were - I would love to hear about it!