Halloween for kids in Denver

Discussion in 'Colorado' started by Vicolette, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

For families planning to be in Denver the last week of October, there are plenty of trick or treating activities for kids who don't want to miss out on trick or treating. Clear your vacation itinerary for some definite Halloween fun time for the kids while vacationing in Denver.

The Denver Zoo hosts the Boo at the Zoo festival with over two dozen trick or treat stations, the Children's Museum has Trick or Treat Street with goodies, games, and activities, and the Colorado Railroad Museum takes kids for a ride on a vintage train with stops along the train route to stop for trick or treating.

2. bytheseas

bytheseas New Member

Denver police Halloween bash

the Denver Police Department is also hosting a Halloween party for kids...besides "lots of candy," police are offering lots of festivities for 12 years old and younger. I took my nephew there last year and it was really fun..he was able to take a free picture with a police officer and got to see cops on horseback, motorcyles and bicycles.

3. dinoHadzic22

dinoHadzic22 New Member

halloween at Denver botanic gardens

the botanic gardens at Chatfield is a cool place to take the kiddies for halloween. they have have a huge corn maze that gets decorated specially for halloween. this year they will also have two 15-foot tall illuminated bridges overlooking the corn maze, a McDonald's Mini-Maze for tots, as well as the usual hay rides and pony rides on offer. Best place to go with kids for halloween if you ask me;)

4. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Two more great Halloween locations. Both sound like tons of fun for kids. Love the idea of the mazes at the garden events. Denver definitely has it going on for treat or treaters this year.