Halloween Parties????

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Nightlife and Afterhours' started by TinCup, Oct 5, 2006.

1. TinCup

TinCup Guest

Halloween Parties INVEGAS

Help! I will be visiting Vegas on 10/27-10/30 and I wondered if there are any Halloween parties going on? Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2006
  2. d360

d360 Administrator

I'm out of the loop on whats happening for Halloween weekend but I bet Ed has the scoop.
    Vegas Halloween parties are always sweet... enjoy!

3. VegasEd

VegasEd Guest

I will certianly bring you all the goodies about Halloween INVEGAS..the parties are already beginning to come in in fact..I will post next week and update until the holiday...ALSO, I will be posting an exclusive look at Studio 54 and Tabu during Halloween right here on Destination360.com...so check back in the next week or so, or feel free to ask your questions right here!

VE!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2006
  4. TinCup

TinCup Guest

Vegas Ed:

Thanks, I look forward to your comments!

Viva Las Vegas!!!

5. VegasEd

VegasEd Guest

OK, I have gathered a BUNCH of party info for you and you only have to wait like 1-2 more days for it...aren't i just the tease?

Hey, I learned the art of teasing from QUITE a few "VegasEd! Vixens"..they are pros!!

VE!

6. d360

d360 Administrator

The top billed party is the the ELEVENTH annual FETISH & FANTASY HALLOWEEN BALL it moves to a new location in order to accommodate more of the people who were unable to get a ticket in 2005. Named as "ONE OF THE TOP 10 EVENTS IN THE WORLD" by the Travel Channel,

Light will be hosting its Annual Saints and Sinners Ball for the Las Vegas Industry. We will be giving away $10000 in prize money for the best costumes. STUFF Magazine and STUFF VIP Travel will be official sponsors of our Halloween ball.

This will be JET Nightclub's first Halloween, and they are making sure this will be the BEST $$ Halloween event by giving away $20,000 in cash prizes