Halong Cruise Tours- Halong Bay Tours

Discussion in 'Vietnam' started by angellababy, Feb 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. angellababy

angellababy New Member

Hi,
    Next week, I have bussiness in Hanoi, Vietnam during a week, i have only 1 day break, i want to visit Halong Bay and enjoy cruise one night. Any recommendation about how to get halong bay from hanoi and what's best cruise in there.?

2. haydays

haydays New Member

You can take a bus (cheapest) or taxi (USD) to Dinh bus station then get on a coach to Halong Bay. It will cost a total of $10 going to Halong Bay by bus.

3. chrisphh

chrisphh New Member

If you want to travel around Halong with 1 day, i think it is impossiable beacuse you spend 4 hrs to Halong from Hanoi. Furthermore, the best way to explore Halong is cruise which you should overnight. Vietnam Tour Booking is travel agency which i booked tour for my family last year with Halong Charming Cruise. It's quite reasonable and good services.Beisdes you can find more at Tripadvisor and Lonelyplanet which can provide reviews and suitable itinerary for you Happy travels!

4. angellababy

angellababy New Member

Hi,
    Thanks all for your replies. @chris I am refering with Vietnam Tour Booking agency but high cost little bit. What's advice for me?

5. brayden lyle

brayden lyle New Member

Halong bay is really beautiful. From Hanoi to Halong, you can catch a bus at My Dinh bus station to move to Bai Chay station. It will take you 3 hours. To take a cruise, you can visit some websites of travel in halong, for example, halong-bay-tours to see the services and price.

6. Azure Swift

Azure Swift New Member

Only one day is not enough for you to take a cruise tour. I booked a Hanoi-Halong Bay- Sapa organised by Vietnam package travel 5 months ago and it is quite good to me. You can refer more information from this site and compare with other tours to find suitable tour for you.