Hangout Music Fest 2012

Discussion in 'Alabama' started by Vicolette, May 3, 2012.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

The summer is starting to heat up with music festivals and Gulf Shores Alabama is no exception. On May 18, 19 and 20, the city will be hosting yet another fantastic music fest with a long list of musicians. Dave Matthews Band, Red Hot Chile Peppers, Mavis Staples, Steve Winwood, and Wilco are just a few who'll be on stage. If you plan to be in Chicago in August 3 thru the 5, the Chili Peppers will be playing at the annual Loolapalooza Music Fest in Grant Park. Tickets for the Hangout Fest are on sale now. Plan a vacation getaway at the beach and add the music fest to your itinerary for an unforgettable weekend.

2. sneakerpeak

sneakerpeak New Member

hangout music fest is best in alabama

gotta love the hangout fest...it is the first music festival of its kind with four stages on the white sandy beaches of gulf shore.Btw, i hear that the former frontman of the white stripes band "jack white" is to headline the festival

3. purplehills2

purplehills2 New Member

poor line-up for the Hangout Music Fest

I went to the Hangout last year and it was fantastic, though Im not going this year because they haven't got as many great acts this year that I really am dying to see. Wilco will be great on the beach that is for sure, but the other acts like Dave Matthews Band..Dave who?

4. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Some of us oldies remember the Dave Matthews Band although I'd enjoy Wilco and especially the Red Hot Chili Peppers. They've definitely got it covered when it comes to music for everyone of all ages!