Happy New Year!

Discussion in 'Vacations' started by bargeconnection, Jan 2, 2013.

1. bargeconnection

bargeconnection New Member

Where do you plan to travel this year?

2. Heruiop

Heruiop New Member

Thailand, Philippines and parts of Indonesia - like Bali are on my list this year. I've been planning a trip to southeast asia for so long... cannot wait til May when I will shoot out of the UK and land in Hanoi. From then on, Im hoping a smooth trip to Manila for 6 days and end my trip in Bali for the remainder of my vacation.

3. Accountde3

Accountde3 New Member

where to go in 2013

I haven't made my mind up yet but I know I dont want to go anywhere too crowded or touristy...I have my eyes set on Cyprus for a relaxing vacation or possibly Borneo. I hear Borneo has amazing beaches, rainforests and marine reserves where you can snorkel. Anyone been to Borneo or Cyprus care to give some ideas?

4. Kolpou4

Kolpou4 New Member

beach holiday in February

I am looking for a beach holiday in February in the Canary Islands. I hear that weather there is nice in the Canary Islands much of the year and it's cheap to travel there from the UK. Other than that, I like the sound of hiking in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco, which is only 3 hours flying time from the UK.

5. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

My list of places I'd like to travel to up is getting longer. Paris and Scotland still leading the pack but right there with them is New Zealand and the rainforest in Costa Rica. Realistically, I'll be going to visit family in Chicago. Happy trails, everyone!

6. Tozzach

Tozzach New Member

new route launch by flydubai

I'll be going to the Maldives this year...there's going to be a new route launch by flydubai to the Maldives on January 19, and they round trip ticket only costs £280. This an amazing bargain considering than Etihad Airways and Emirates normally charge around £500.

7. bargeconnection

bargeconnection New Member

These are a good choice. In PI, there are great driving spots in Cebu.

For me, I plan to visit Australia by mid-year.

8. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

So far, I'm planning a trip to the Wisconsin Dells in the summer...it's a hoot and haven't been there since I was a kid. I'm pretty sure I'll make a trip or two down south to see the family. They live in Atlanta and I have time to explore when I'm down there. I haven't decided anything overseas yet. I might be ready to go again soon!

I hope y'all have a wonderful time traveling in 2013!

9. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Re: new route launch by flydubai

This is a great price for the Maldives. It was super, super expensive last time I looked up prices. Enjoy!

10. melliset

melliset New Member

I am planning to visit one of the most beautiful country in the world, Scotland. Awesome weather, great sceneries and most of them all amazing cottages and castles. Perfect place to spend vacations.

11. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

These are all great tour ideas. I want to go a million places and never seem to choose any. I need to book a hotel here soon. I really have a hankering to go to Toronto or New York wine country again. I just love the scenery up there by the Finger Lakes.