have u been to egypt ???

Discussion in 'Egypt' started by queennefertity, Jun 8, 2009.

Tags:
  1. queennefertity

queennefertity New Member

have u ever been 2 egypt ?? no !!
    so it should b your next destination
    i have lots and lots 2 say about egypt...about its friendly people...its rich history... its perfect weather...its beautiful beaches....whatever u want u will find it in egypt .if u plan 2 visit egypt it s a pleasure 2 help u as a profissional tour guide and tour operator answering all your questions give u advices and recomendations and give u z right picture of egypt the land of pharoes...
    queen_nefertity2000@hotmail.com.
    hope 2 b helpful...bye

2. DilbertPart2

DilbertPart2 New Member

what is it like in Egypt? i mean the weather in general. It's my dream to visit the ancient pyramids, how i love to read articles about them.

3. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

Hi there,

The Egyptian summer is hot and dry in most of the country, and humid in the Delta and along the Mediterranean Coast.

Between March and April, sandstorms can occur sporadically, blowing in different places according to the wind direction.

Between October and May, the weather in Egypt is colder and cold winds blow over the desert at sunrise and sunset. Even when it is warm outside, it can be surprisingly cold inside the massive stone Temples.

Hope this helps
    Vacationbuddy

4. duminyricky

duminyricky New Member

It is my dream to visit Egypt and see for myself the gigantic pyramids! It may seem ordinary but I just think that Egypt is very mysterious and the country just has that certain uniqueness in her that I can't describe. Maybe after college, I'll save up and travel there for a whole month!