Healing trip on Indiana

Discussion in 'India' started by wanderer, Oct 3, 2011.

Tags:
  1. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

A friend of mine, an older lady, is going to India to meet with healers. Have any of you out there done this? What kind of healers are out there? What do you do?

2. aiming56

aiming56 New Member

don't believe the hype

I've heard a lot about healers in India being able to heal all kinds of illnesses that modern medicine can't. I heard about a doctor called Rick Patterson who healed a woman's arm in India who broke her arm as a child and carried a massive bulge on her forearm ever since. apparently, he laid hands on the bulge and it disappeared...I must admit I personally don't believe in miracle healing because many so called healers around the world are out there to scam the gullible and naive!

3. forti6

forti6 New Member

miracle healers

I am sorry but I am very skeptical of miracle healing and very very weary of miracle healers...I think many of them are indeed scam artists. The other thing about miracle healing is that it always happens to someone who knows someone's third cousins next door neighbors granddaughters friends brother. It is never a first hand account which rings alarm bells. Maybe I am a cynic but seeing isn't believing...since the art of deceit is truly the most cunning art form!