Help! First timer

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Trip Reports' started by superkser, Jan 19, 2009.

1. superkser

superkser New Member

We are going to be staying at the MGM Grand in April 2009. The Country Music Awards are going to be going on the same time we are there. We don't have tickets but are trying to find some reasonably priced or for the after party jam would be nice too. We are clueless as to where to eat. We are on a budget. We are thinking of renting a car and going to Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam. Any ideas or any suggestions please feel free to leave them I need all the help I can get......

2. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

Hi there and Welcome to the forum,

Tickets for the Academy Country of Music Awards range along $250 to $350 depending where you would like to seat in the arena. Here's a list of Academy Of Country Music Awards Tickets

Las Vegas restaurants offer you all range of foods and prices. If you want to save a little money on meals, you can find good deals on steak or prime rib for under $10, bacon, egg and toast breakfast for under $5.

Also, make sure you ask for specials not listed in menus as you can get bargains you will not find in the menus.

Check the following link for more information on Las Vegas restaurants

If you are staying in Las Vegas and plan to see the Grand Canyon driving time takes around 27 hours compared to flying which takes around 2 hours.

Check out this other link on car rentals and flights for more information http://www.destination360.com/north-america/us/nevada/las-vegas/transportation

Enjoy yourself
    VacationBuddy

3. LVrealestateHELP

LVrealestateHELP New Member

I agree the helicopter tour of the dam and grand canyon maybe the way to go....save time for other things!