Hidden Valley Resort for Christmas

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania' started by Vicolette, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

The slopes are open at Hidden Valley and if you're looking for a great place for the holidays or anytime, check out the lodging packages and early bird specials. The resort is one of the premier destinations for quality accommodations and excellent skiing and tubing opportunities.

2. Klairport

Klairport New Member

skiing in the poconos pa

This place is sure "hidden"...never heard of it before and I live in Penn! I normally go skiing to the mountain resorts in the Poconos. The resorts in the Poconos cater to everyone and offer ski classes, terrain parks and tubing hills. How's Hidden Valley resort a special when compared to the ski resorts of Eastern Pennsylvania's Poconos Mountains?

3. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

The resort offers skiing, boarding, tubing, lessons for adults and kids, and quality accommodations at the lodge. Just another nice place for folks to consider when they want to hit the slopes or get away for the weekend. Check it out here.

4. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

I hadn't heard about Hidden Valley, but it does make me think about the Ranch Dressing. I know that Pennsylvania has some really great tourism places in the surrounding Laurel Highlands. In the summertime, it's a great place for some Pennsylvania hiking .