Hilton DoubleTree Venice Italy

Discussion in 'Italy' started by VacationBuddy, Dec 3, 2014.

1. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

The Hilton brand has just opened the DoubleTree by Hilton Venice North which was designed by famous architects DHK Architects, Marco Piva and M2 Atelier. The hotel will have 203 guest rooms and features a sweeping glass exterior, landscaped courtyard, and the comfortable interior touches such as the Sweet DreamsTM and a warm chocolate chip cookie given to every guest on check in. The hotel’s location is another plus point as it's located close to Venice’s top tourist attractions.

2. philipposta

philipposta New Member

I stayed at Hilton's Double tree in London during a weekend break, and while the hotel was nice, I couldn't believe they would charge almost 10 bucks an hour for Wi-fi. You would think hotels nowadays would come with free Wi-Fi...I guess I was wrong!

3. MarioWario

MarioWario New Member

The little boutique hotels in Venice are nice too. Of course, if you want to stay at a brand hotel the Hilton is good. I stayed at the Hilton Molina which is away from the crowds on the island of Giudecca for half of my vacation. San Marco are is great but the crowds and the noise is too much. I wonder how good the Hilton DoubleTree will be.