Hiring limos in San Francisco

Discussion in 'California' started by Skysong46, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Skysong46

Skysong46 New Member

hiya,

I am looking for advice on hiring limos in San Francisco for touring the city..any ideas on whta kind of tours, limo services may offer?

Also, can i get a limo from SF airport or from the Bay Area airports?

thanks

2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

hi there,

Limo service is available in San Francisco airport and even the Bay Area offers limousine service to and from the airports in Oakland and San Jose.

Most limo services do offer tours of San Francisco. You can hire a limo to get to the Napa Valley area and enjoy some wine tastings and great views of the area. The ride from San Francisco to Napa is only about an hour, and if you are going by limo you won't have to worry about the drive home.

3. sandas3211

sandas3211 New Member

Limo service is available in San Diego airport and even the Bay Area offers limousine service to and from the airports in Oakland and San Jose.

4. adtf

adtf New Member

tips for renting a limo

Not all limo rental companies are alike but there are basic things you can do to make sure you find the right one. What I do typically when I am ready to hire a limo is to check the listed companies online and look them up on forum and review sites. It's also a good idea to check out the Better Business Bureau to see if any complaints have been lodged against that limo company. Remember, cheaper does not always equal better when it comes to renting a limo;)