Holiday rentals in Outer Banks North Carolina

Discussion in 'North Carolina' started by foreum, Jun 14, 2008.

1. foreum

foreum New Member

hi friends,

Looking to plan a small vacation in Outer Banks North Carolina and like to rent a beach house for 4 days to swim, hang out at the beach,cook and spending time. is Okracoke Island a good spot? or any other spot recommended?any idea or advice?looking forward to your valuable suggestions.....

thanx.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Yes, ofcourse Ocracoke Island is a perfect spot for your vacation. It is one of the barrier islands of the Outer Banks and accessed only by water or air.It is a quiet island and has gorgeous beach. During our trip, We sailed to Ocracoke from Beaufort and rent bikes at the little marina to ride everywhere.

We have rented a cottage from Blue Heron Realty which is one of the popular vacation rental services in Outer Banks, you can call them on 866-576-7117 and book the rentals according to your budget.

I haven't been in Duck, NC but heard that it is also a nice place for vacation. Even Kitty Hawk and Naghead would also be preferred. I've never know about Corolla, Rodanthe or Avon but I heard they're nice places but less developed than the other places of OB.

Hope this helps!

3. fc123

fc123 New Member

I'm particularly interested in Raleigh and looking for some points of interest does Raleigh offer? I've never been to the area before. any help on Raleigh hotels and places not to miss..thanx for any help.

4. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

I'm not sure what your budget is, but there are many type of accommodation available in Raleigh. I suggest you "Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley" hotel which is located near Raleigh Durham International airport, North Carolina state university and many of the Raleigh attractions. They have health club and swimming pool. So whatever the type of trip whether it may be a business, weekend getaways, family or leisure travel, this hotels is a best choice. For additional information just call them on 1-800-909-8289. Also visit Raleigh Hotels page to know more about the hotels in Raleigh.

There are variety of things to do and see in Raleigh including world-class museums, historic sites, broadway shows and live concerts. If you want many thins to see then contact "Capital City Tours", one of the popular tour operators of North Carolina and they will arrange sightseeing tour for you, so call them on 1-919-232-2557 and make arrangements. Hope you'll have a greta time!