Holidays in Fujairah

Discussion in 'United Arab Emirates' started by gkdd, Jul 19, 2008.

Tags:
  1. gkdd

gkdd New Member

hi all my friends:) planning for a relaxing holidays in the shores of Fujairah soon and would like to combine Dubai as well with this holiday, is it possible to travel to Dubai by car, I want to explore both the emirates during my stay in Fujairah. So please can one help to plan my trip to both Fujairah & Dubai. I will be there for 11 days, so please advise accordingly. thanks in advance.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Yes, of course you can combine Fujairah & Dubai vacation during your stay at Fujairah. It's very close to Dubai, so you can well enjoy and explore Dubai within easy reach, but first stay at Fujairah and explore the place for 4 days then travel to Dubai by car, it's just 132kms from Fujairah and there are many comfortable transportation available, bus and car. if you would like to go by car then you will reach within 2 hours. The bus service is also inexpensive, so choose whatever you want.

Fujairah is a wonderful place to visit and stay. It has many attractions including historical places and beaches, enjoy this place and go to Dubai and stay there for 7 days, Dubai has also many things to do, so explore all the places of Dubai. Visit Dubai hotels page to get accommodation information.

Hop you will enjoy both the emirates with more fun!

3. gkdd

gkdd New Member

many thanks for your reply. I will plan as you said, also can you suggest the places of Dubai that I shouldnot miss, because I have 7 days, so I can travel and see as many as I can, also suggest some good place for shopping to buy favourite items of Dubai. thanks again.

4. giadda

giadda New Member

You can't even beleive because Dubai has numerous things to see and do, even for you 7 days are not sufficient to explore all. I have been in Dubai for 2 years and I know there are Desert safaris, dune bashing, camel racing, creek tours, watersports and many more to do. Take the "Big Bus Tour" and it gives you a great view of Dubai within couple of hours. Just book your ticket even when you are in Fujairah, this tour will cover all tourist stuff in one go. I think this is one of the best options. In addition to this, you can go for desert safari and enjoy the indoor skiing and boating.