Holidays in Zakynthos

Discussion in 'Greece' started by Mr.Joe, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Mr.Joe

Mr.Joe New Member

Hello,

Looking for a cheap hotel in Zakynthos Island, but could not find any good in the net. Basically need a room close to Beach with sea view. Can anyone recommend good places to stay & eat. thanks in advance.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Zakynthos is the most beautiful and popular island of Greece with stunning beaches. Zakynthos offers a wide variety of accommodation types for family, couples & singles from budget hotels, self-catering apartments to luxurious spa resorts and private villas. Aelia Studios, Hotel Megara, Villa Phoenix, Marabou Beach Apartments, Alba Boutique Apartments and Cactus Hotel are some of the best choices to stay. You can visit Greece Hotels page too for more details.

Navagio beach is the beautiful beach and I have never seen during any of my holidays. You can reach this beach by boat with in 30 mins from the small port of Porto Vromi. There are also many other nice beaches on the Zakynthos island including Porto Zoro, Gerakas and Kalamaki. In addition to the beaches, you can visit museums, Venetian Castle and more.

Prosilio Restaurant, Ammos Taverna and the Sizzlebang Grill are some of the best restaurants to taste some of the typical dishes of Greece & the best dining experience. Hope this helps and have a nice holidays in Greece.

3. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Have you thought about cruises? It might be a way to get a good rate for a vacation. I know a lot of companies sail the Greek isles. It's not quite what you were thinking, but good deals are out there.