Discussion in 'Las Vegas Hotel Deals' started by hezino1, Jul 3, 2007.
i look in price between 180$ till 200$ per night.
I'll be posting up promo codes in a couple weeks for this date.
tnx a lot.
in all sites i look in this dates the fares are going up,there is a special reason for that?
is it ok to wait with the hotel a few more weeks?
My advice is wait a couple weeks and I'll post up some current promo codes. If you narrow down your hotel choices to just a few that helps or do you have one in mind?
i will wait.
i would like to stay in :
paris or mirage or mgm,or lower rates hotels if it will be worth
i open a player card in there casino'maybe they send me a promotion
Separate names with a comma.