Honeymoon in Kuala Lampur

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by navarannan, Dec 29, 2009.

1. navarannan

navarannan New Member

Me and my wife would like to have our honeymoon in Kuala Lumpur.

We are planning for a 6 day trip from March 10th to March 16th. We would like to know if this is a proper time (wrt.weather condition etc) for a honeymoon trip to Kualalampur.

We would also like to know about the accommodation, places to visit, the transportation options etc.

If anybody had honeymoon there please share your thoughts.

Thanks
    ~Rose.

2. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

Hi there,

March and August as well as November through December all encompass Singapore school holidays so it is a busy time.

Weather-wise, the month of March brings choppy water making beach activities and water sports difficult and many resorts close down for the season.

If you check out the main site, there is plenty more info on things to do, places to visit and accomodation...http://www.destination360.com/asia/malaysia/kuala-lumpur

hope this helps
    Vacationbuddy

3. navarannan

navarannan New Member

Thanks buddy..

So as far as the weather is concerned its not a good time to visit KL isn't it?

~Rose

4. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

Hi Rose,

If you don't mind the rainy months it's okay but since you're planning a honeymoon there, I would suggest May through July, as they are the drier months.

Overall, Kuala Lumpur has great weather all-year-round but rainfall occurs mostly between October till March.

Hope this helps
    Vacationbuddy

5. asiatravelcafe

asiatravelcafe New Member

The end of July till the early of January would be the North East Monsoon where it will encompass of heavy rain & sometimes fierce wind so you might want to check other options while having your honeymoon in Kuala Lumpur during that time. So I think you can maybe spend your honeymoon in KL instead so you can let your wife to spend her time shopping, spa and sight-seeing during that time...Unless you really want an ocean related getaway..you should choose between March & June because the weather should be very nice