Hotel in Kathmandu

Discussion in 'Nepal' started by mrbiglow, Jul 2, 2008.

1. mrbiglow

mrbiglow New Member

Can any one suggest a good hotel in Kathmandu with enough facilities for the business travel, my partner will be in Kathmandu for 5 days from 5th Sep. thanks advance.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Radisson hotel is a nice place to stay and even a perfect venue for any business conference. When I visited Nepal for doing some research and stayed in his hotel.

My research was about the Kathmandu valley and staying in this hotels was very comfortable access to anywhere. May be more than a month, I was there and completed my research on Kathmandu, Lalitpur and Bhaktapur.

The most thing I like in this hotel was the rooftop swimming pool, really I enjoyed it. Also it offered me a spectacular view of the surrounding mountains and the city. It has safe deposit locker, mini bar, coffee/ tea making facilities, air condition etc.,

So I think this is the best choice for your friend, so just contact them on 1 800 333 3333 and book the room.

3. Nepal

Nepal New Member

There are several good hotels in Kathmandu. There are several nice hotels like Raddison hotel, hotel Shangrilla (same area next to eachother). Hotel Yak and Yeti, and Hotel Annapurna is good one too.

If I were you I wuld stay either in Hotel Shangrila or Yak n Yeti or Annapurna because it's very nice area.

I am from Kathmandu so if you need any help please do not hesitate to write to me.

4. mrbiglow

mrbiglow New Member

thanks guys. Also I'm looking for some info. on good Kathmandu restaurants to have vegetarian food with soup and salad, so if you know any good places to eat in Kathmandu, please help.

5. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

You can find the vegetarain hotel very easily in Kathmandu, because most of the Nepali restaurants have daal-bhaat which is a Nepali vegetarian meal, unless otherwise you ask them to add a meat, the won't add any meat in the food. So have meatless dishes and enjoy your Nepal visit.